This project is to promote responsible tourism in Himachal Pradesh (INDIA). Himachalites only focus on Locales growth. We only list hotels, restaurants and homestays owned and taken care of by locales only.
Create UI/UX Responsive web design to promote tourism.
1. Ability to provide a resource that brings ideas to the family, so they do not need to stress about where to go.
2. To make travel information on the landing page more attractive.
3. Elevates value, educating consumers that the people on the trip are just as important as the location and itinerary.
1. Show local culture.
2. Organize the menu in the top bar to be simple but include important information.
3. Choose from all the districts.
An empathy map is a simple, easy-to-digest visual that captures knowledge about a user’s behaviours and attitudes. It is a useful tool to helps teams better understand their users. Empathy mapping is a simple workshop activity that can be done with stakeholders, marketing and sales, product development, or creative teams to build empathy for end-users.
Website UI Design
UI design is the process designers use to build interfaces in software or computerized devices, focusing on looks or style. Designers aim to create interfaces that users find easy to use and pleasurable. UI design refers to graphical user interfaces and other forms—e.g., voice-controlled interfaces.